Pi-Bot: The Next Great Tool for Learning Arduino Robotics! : The Pi-Bot is a uniquely designed (and affordable!) complete robot kit for anyone interested in building and programming robots! Please consider supporting this team of college students supporting STEM education through their robotics innovation. It looks really cool.
AgIC Print – Printing circuit boards with home printers : AgIC transforms a home printer into a circuit board manufacturing equipment. The fastest and cheapest way to print circuits.
ScratchJr: Coding for Young Kids : Coding is the new literacy. With ScratchJr, young children (ages 5-7) learn to program their own interactive stories and games.
The MicrobeScope: The MicrobeScope, a powerful pocket-sized microscope, reveals the hidden world of microbes and shares video via iPhone compatibility.
- 17 Fun Tools To Teach Kids To Code by @ChrisBetcher
- Benefits of Teaching Kids To Code That No One Is Talking About
- 7 Reasons Why The Makers Movement Is Revolutionary
- How to Build Your Mobile App using HTML
- Maker Camp: Free Virtual Summer Camp For Teens
- 5 reasons to love Khan academy for computer science