My kids and I really enjoy playing Minecraft together. There’s something magical about designing a 3D structure and getting to see it in a game world. Using my favorite 3D modeling tool for students, TinkerCAD, we tried importing stuff from Thingiverse into Minecraft. Here’s some of the results from our experiments.
I’m thinking about using this idea to motivate a future workshop on TinkerCAD.
Keep watching InspiredToEducate.NET for more details!
Hope you have a great week!
Top Stories on InspiredToEducate.NET
Learning To Code
- Learn to Build Your Own Conversational Bot using ChatScript
- 17 Fun Tools To Teach Kids To Code by @ChrisBetcher
- Benefits of Teaching Kids To Code That No One Is Talking About
- Easy Recipes for Building Android Apps using MIT App Inventor
- How to Build Your Mobile App using HTML
- Simple Minecraft Programming Using ScriptCraftJS