- http://www.coderbot.org/ – This project details open designs, plans, and software for building your robot with Raspberry Pi. The computer vision features and teaching resources are impressive.
- http://sumobotkit.com/ – This is the first open source robot design I tried. I uses Arduino and continuous rotation servo’s. It’s a great weekend project.
- Servo control with Raspberry PI in 5 minutes or less – Got some continuous rotation servo’s and a PI? I used this procedure to create my Raspberry PI robot. It’s cool since you just need the servo’s and the Rasberry PI.
- ServoBlaster – Here’s a link to ServoBlaster
- How to stream video from Raspberry PI – I found an old web camera around the house. I tried to implement some video streaming from my PI using this procedure. Amazingly, it just worked! With the video streaming feature, my brother in another city can remotely drive my robot around my house. Lots of fun.
- Building robots with Raspberry Pi and Python
- Ruby Robot – Detailed e-book – While researching this blog post, I found this cool ebook. Looks like a good read.
Are you interested in building Arduino or RaspberryPI robots? Let us know what you’re building in the comments!
Top Stories on InspiredToEducate.NET
Learning To Code
- Learn to Build Your Own Conversational Bot using ChatScript
- 17 Fun Tools To Teach Kids To Code by @ChrisBetcher
- Benefits of Teaching Kids To Code That No One Is Talking About
- Easy Recipes for Building Android Apps using MIT App Inventor
- 12 Steps To 3D Print Your Minecraft Creations
- How to Build Your Mobile App using HTML
- Simple Minecraft Programming Using ScriptCraftJS