- http://www.babylonjs.com/ – 3D graphics library that abstracts the complexities of WebGL. They seem to have a focus of making it simple to get started while making it possible to build complex scenes. For a detailed review of this framework, check this interview from Scott Hanselman. ( Check out the blog post too )
- http://paperjs.org/ – “Paper.js is an open source vector graphics scripting framework that runs on top of the HTML5 Canvas. It offers a clean Scene Graph / Document Object Model and a lot of powerful functionality to create and work with vector graphics and bezier curves, all neatly wrapped up in a well designed, consistent and clean programming interface.”
- http://fabricjs.com/ – Another cool vector graphics library.
What’s your favorite JS library for computer graphics? Let us know in the comments!
Make sure Macon’s Google DevFest!
- Google DevFest: A festival for software developers, artists, and creative thinkers.
Explore CrowdSourced Art using tools like ThreeJS and Firebase.com, an amazing realtime database framework.
- Learn more at http://devfest.cs.mercer.edu/
- When: October 22, 2016 – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Where: Mercer University Science and Engineering Building