Join Google Developer Group at Mercer University
Welcome To Google Developer Group at Mercer University
We extend a warm welcome to software professionals, students, web designers, web programmers, and people excited about technology.
Come help us plan the first year, hear about cool Google technologies, and see Google Glass. Proposed themes for the Fall:
Web application development using Google App Engine
- Game development
- App development targeting Google Glass.
- Writing for Google App Engine
- Community service through code – http://codeforamerica.org/
- Tues, August 20th
- 6:30 pm – Networking
- 7:00 pm – Google Glass introduction
Sign up for the event!
We appreciate you joining Google+, adding us to your circles, and signing up for the event here by August 13th. This will help us plan arrangements for food and refreshment during our networking time.
Sign Up! https://plus.google.com/events/c0v3565uuav5kcvh471qnksug8k
- Computer Science Building, Mercer University, Macon, GA – Room 204
- 1400 Coleman Avenue, Macon, Georgia 31207
- Campus Map: The Computer Science Building is building #14:
- Google+ Home page: https://plus.google.com/101531296246680447894/posts
I’m really excited to be supporting the students and community at GDG Mercer University. It’s going to be a great season of making cool software with Google technology. What Google or Internet technology are you interested in learning? Leave us a comment on this post.